Where to SELL missiles and the Remote Guided Warhead?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wolmack
x3tc

Where to SELL missiles and the Remote Guided Warhead?

Post by Wolmack » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 17:06

So I picked up a load of missiles and the RGW after some pirate battle, but where can I sell them? or can I sell them?, as if not i'll probably have to eject the cargo, thanks for any help. :?

StarSword
x3tc

Re: Where to SELL missiles and the Remote Guided Warhead?

Post by StarSword » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 17:06

Wolmack wrote:So I picked up a load of missiles and the RGW after some pirate battle, but where can I sell them? or can I sell them?, as if not i'll probably have to eject the cargo, thanks for any help. :?
Any Equipment Dock or Military Outpost will fit the bill.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

Wolmack
x3tc

Re: Where to SELL missiles and the Remote Guided Warhead?

Post by Wolmack » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 17:16

StarSword wrote:
Wolmack wrote:So I picked up a load of missiles and the RGW after some pirate battle, but where can I sell them? or can I sell them?, as if not i'll probably have to eject the cargo, thanks for any help. :?
Any Equipment Dock or Military Outpost will fit the bill.
Aha! thank you vrey much for the info, I just sold the lot and am now rich! well not really but will be able to fully upgrade my Mercury now!

blackfire83
x4

Post by blackfire83 » Thu, 15. Sep 11, 17:23

Scooping up loot from pirate/police fights is generally a good source of income early game. :)
Count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums...

X3:TC - Battlemaster, Master Industrialist

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”