X3TC terran economy question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SirCharles
x3tc

X3TC terran economy question

Post by SirCharles » Fri, 23. Sep 11, 23:15

I am almost done setting up a mega plex in terran unkown sector 2. I have 2 more crystal fabs to build and then I'm going to hook everything up (all the stations/mines). I was considering building some terran factories in hopes of trying to kick start the terran economy. Is this possable? I have read in the past that once the terran economy tanks (and it tanked in my game a long, long time ago) it does not come back. I have the possability of just setting up other races factories as far as making credits and helping their economy. I have one of the gates for the sector plugged into Ore Belt.
Once done, I will have about 2 SPP XL's produceing e-cells. I will have about 8 SPP XL's in the plex with about 2 producing extra e-cells for what ever I place in sectore. Any ideas on weather I should try to get the terran economy going or just forget about it.
Intel 3.1 Ghz E8500 dual core with 6 megs L3 cach. 16 gigs of 1600 Ram. EVGA Gtx 550 Ti with 2 gigs onboard Ram. 2X 120 gig ssd drives. windows 7 64 bit

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 00:00

I recently put food fabs and SPPs in most Terran sectors,plus anything else that was lacking,like crystals for example.

After a few game-days , with the help of trained traders,nearly all sectors were teaming with npc traders!

StarSword
x3tc

Post by StarSword » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 00:03

Put simply, yes. For maximum effectiveness, it requires about 5 million credits' worth of M5s, two dozen LTs with 3 jump range spread throughout Sol, and two or three Terran food loops (complexed Protein Paste L and USC Food Supply Factory L) with CAGs.

It's not a simple undertaking, but it is possible, and practically required for building an Osaka fleet to blockade Xenon.
TC unless otherwise specified. | Find me on Steam! | My X3TC Links | X and X Rebirth @ TVTropes

SirCharles
x3tc

Post by SirCharles » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 00:54

Thanks for the responses. I will get to work on it. I just wanted to make sure the terran economy could be fixed, at least fixed compared to what it is now. the rest of my economy is doing good for now, and I have a few more plans in place that will help lick everything in high gear.
The good thing about being done with all the main story lines along with almost all the non plot based stories is now I can actually go off and do what ever I feel like while waiting for Rebirth : )
Intel 3.1 Ghz E8500 dual core with 6 megs L3 cach. 16 gigs of 1600 Ram. EVGA Gtx 550 Ti with 2 gigs onboard Ram. 2X 120 gig ssd drives. windows 7 64 bit

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 03:44

Putting Protien Paste / Water Complexes up in Venus, Saturn, and elsewhere does seem to help bring back some stations.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”