Wow :D

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Mon, 3. Oct 11, 23:26

And if you are on the bridge and you get called to the engine room. :o Better take a packed lunch. :lol:

Dantrithor
x3tc

Post by Dantrithor » Mon, 3. Oct 11, 23:31

SIMON POPPLEWELL wrote:And if you are on the bridge and you get called to the engine room. :o Better take a packed lunch. :lol:
Given the fact capital ships in X3TC are up to 3 Km long, I'd pack my lunch just in case even if I don't get the death star as my ship.

Decimatarius
x4

Post by Decimatarius » Tue, 4. Oct 11, 00:34

3km long...yeah your not walking anywhere infact i can imagine there being a highway or train system inside it. I just hope the on board pub is close to my quarters so i wont have far to stumble as i drunkenly shout orders to my co-pilot to go probe the craters on that asteroid over there just for poo's and giggles :P lmao

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Wed, 5. Oct 11, 19:11

@Decimatarius

Yeah we can buy transporter devices so i think everything can be at the "next door". Because lots of features will become a virtual relality like enviroment in rebirth... so i think we virtually will get drunk

Lets imagine we are borons in a Ray and we have to swim inside our ship. One of the most funniest thing in X humans can be on board their ships.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”