General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 18:41

LTerSlash wrote:
knowledge of general and 3D mathematics, and the ability to write clear, maintainable code
Understanding of linear and angular dynamics, matrix and vector math, basic differential calculus, and Newtonian mechanics
Able to actively gather feedback from the entire game team and translate it into improved gameplay
That part looked like they where needing people for developing their own space physis engine...
looks pretty standard for most game development positions tbh

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 23:22

I can program in BASIC
:)
Argon Patriot and Battlemaster
Peace - Through Superior Firepower

littleheadspin
x3tc

Post by littleheadspin » Sun, 9. Oct 11, 03:50

grbaker wrote:Console blanding is the death of all good PC titles... anyone try Dugeon Siege III, Dragon Age II or Mass Effect 2... dumbed down for the console clowns..
You can't really call console players clowns. It's not like they/we ask for a dumbed down versions of PC games.

Sure, I agree.. The X series would never make it on a console.

Xeroeth
x4

Post by Xeroeth » Sun, 9. Oct 11, 04:20

I totally agree, there's no way any of the X games will ever see the sunlight on any console. It's just to complex for those toys.
||MOBO: ASUS X99-A II||CPU:I7-6800k||GPU:EVGA 3080FTW3||RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 64GB||PSU:EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000W P2||
||DISPLAYS:SAMSUNG G9 & IYAMA PROLITE XU2390||LCS:2xHWL BLACK ICE SR2 480 & LAING D5||SYSTEM:WIN 11||

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Sun, 9. Oct 11, 06:23

Cycrow wrote:
LTerSlash wrote:
knowledge of general and 3D mathematics, and the ability to write clear, maintainable code
Understanding of linear and angular dynamics, matrix and vector math, basic differential calculus, and Newtonian mechanics
Able to actively gather feedback from the entire game team and translate it into improved gameplay
That part looked like they where needing people for developing their own space physis engine...
looks pretty standard for most game development positions tbh
OR ...

Egosoft 'Aerospace' is developing a modular ore processing facility for use on a near Earth asteriod and need orbital calc's done, perhaps even for the control "console" interface ... :D

*wonders off to his own little corner*

MarCon

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”