Need a Teladi name?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Coupaholic
x3tc

Need a Teladi name?

Post by Coupaholic » Sat, 15. Oct 11, 19:09

Here is a little tip.

I'm the kind of guy who likes to role play quite a lot, which means I take a great deal of care in naming my character.

I'm aiming to start a new game since my present one is getting a little stale, and since it is going to be a Teladi coming up with a name is...tough...

Then I found this website

Just use the Greek Name generator a few times and you get yourself a convincing Teladi name. The one I plan to use is:

Phemusus Istelustes Visarusmus IV, just rolls off the tongue :P

It's quite sad I know, but I'm a sucker for authenticity. Just in case anyone else is having naming woes I thought I'd share it.

PS: Incidentally, the Evil/Lovecraft generator is quite useful for Paranid names too.

deca.death
x3tc

Post by deca.death » Sat, 15. Oct 11, 20:19

No but site is great. I'm just in search of name for my new character. Ariel Brennan from sig had to be forcefully retired (because of wrong mod installation procedure...don't ask...) I had a few ideas and this will help. Bookmarked.

EDIT:

Allright I might go with this one:
Tristan Thule
Has nice ring to it.
Now making yet another pilot license .... love making those things : )

Another thing, I used to have really great forum avatar page bookmarked but can't find it now, all I can find on google are some shit*y ones. Any suggestions /links?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”