Repair laser X2?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TitanX2

Repair laser X2?

Post by TitanX2 » Mon, 17. Oct 11, 00:55

I've never known bout this tool before, yet I see it cropping up in these forums alot, does it exist on X2, I would asusme yes, but I would also assume it was a default item? I've tried using the eject from ship method then firing at your ship to repair it, but with no inventory options while in a suit I have no way to tell if its thwere or not or if I am doign something wrong

TitanX2

Post by TitanX2 » Mon, 17. Oct 11, 00:59

Hmm it does look to me now liike its not in X2 and was brought in for X3TC?

Anyone confirm this for me? I assumed I had a laser due to this forums FAQ telling me how to repair a ship, which included a section about the repair laser.

Otherwise...man its expensive fixing ships....I stopped playing last time I played this game due to never being able to make any money (at all - kraak attacks etc) , this time I am right at the start of the game but i am hoping not needing to pay to fix my ships can help me a bit this time

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 17. Oct 11, 13:48

Anyone confirm this for me?
Yes, that's correct. The repair laser in the spacesuit was first introduced with X3:TC.
I assumed I had a laser due to this forums FAQ telling me how to repair a ship, which included a section about the repair laser.
There is such a FAQ article, but it's listed in the X3:TC and not in the X2 section.
Otherwise...man its expensive fixing ships....I stopped playing last time I played this game due to never being able to make any money (at all - kraak attacks etc) , this time I am right at the start of the game but i am hoping not needing to pay to fix my ships can help me a bit this time
Have a look at The Ultimate X resource and guides list in the X-Universe forum. It contains links to several helpful topics and guides about the X-Games including X2. If these doesn't help, you can still look for Scripts and/or Mods that simplify certain game aspects in the Scripts and Modding Forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”