I Can't figure out how use use the money script. PLEASE ASSIST!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Pilot_Zeques
x3tc

Post by Pilot_Zeques » Thu, 3. Nov 11, 21:44

I entered the enable script code " Thereshallbewings " in the name changer and it DID enabled the script editor. I looked down the list, but I could NOT find the money script. :evil: :headbang: Is The money script called something specific???

Oh and The game I'm using is X3 Terran Conflict Version 3.1 2010.

I tried using a video on youtube but the words are to small so I can't make them out. This is the youtube video I tried to use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RahetXddh_U

Any assistance would be appreciated.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Thu, 3. Nov 11, 22:27

So I assume you have downloaded Cycrow's cheat scripts?
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 3. Nov 11, 22:28

There is no money script per se. You have to write an own (well, it's just an one-liner, so not that difficult).
At the top of the available script list in the script editor select the <New Script> line, press Enter and enter a name for your script (for example a.money). In the next window scroll down to the <New Line> entry, press Enter, scroll down to the Trade Commands section, press Enter again, select the "add money to player: <Var/Number>"-command and press Enter again. In the Script input window that opens you can now enter the amount of credits that should be added to your player account. Scroll down to the <Number> field, press Enter and enter the amount of credits (maximum is a little bit over 2 billion). Afterwards you're in the Code window again, where you simply have to press Esc and save your script with "Yes". Back in the script list of the script editor you highlight your script, press 'r' and two times Enter and the money will be added to your account.

Edit: Or you simply use Cycrows Cheatpackage listed in the Unbalanced Script & Mod Library at the top of the forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Thu, 3. Nov 11, 22:46

I assumed the cheat package was being used, because that's what the video tells you how to use. I was going to explain how to do it manually otherwise, but X2's dealt with that. My suggestion would be to do it yourself. It's fun. :D
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Pilot_Zeques
x3tc

Post by Pilot_Zeques » Fri, 4. Nov 11, 01:07

My computer won't let me open " Cycrows Cheatpackage ". :'(

I downloaded it but when I try to it opens it up in the internet and says That my computer doesn't recognize it. Do you know what I should open it with???

TrixX
x3tc

Post by TrixX » Fri, 4. Nov 11, 03:24

You know it would be a lot easier if you read the instructions on the pages you download the scripts from...

First install Cycrow's plugin manager (v1.3 or the 1.40 B6 version) then you run the plugin manager (again read the instructions).

The once that is setup and running you drag and drop the cheatpackage file (should be a .spk) onto the plugin manager window. Click ok and it's sorted.
"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."
Sir Ken Robinson

Pilot_Zeques
x3tc

Post by Pilot_Zeques » Fri, 4. Nov 11, 17:07

I got it working now thank you everyone. :D :lol: I wish you all a wonderful day. :x3:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”