[SCRIPT RESOURCE] : X3 TC extracted game-scripts

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

qwizzie
x4

[SCRIPT RESOURCE] : X3 TC extracted game-scripts

Post by qwizzie » Mon, 12. Dec 11, 21:31

I have extracted all X3 TC vanilla pck files from the script folder into xml
files and made corresponding textfiles. This will give you powerfull means
of searching through the scripts with help of the following two programs :

Exscriptor by Whimsey : http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=211689

TextCrawler by Digital Volcano : http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk/content/textcrawler

rule nr1 : make backup of pck files in case you need to restore it !!
rule nr 2 : see rule nr 1 !!

Just extract the folder ''Tools'' into yr scripts folder located in yr installation directory with help of Winrar

I strongly recommend creating extra folders as backup for both the xml & pck files.

Once you located the script xml file you were looking for and made necessary changes you need to rename or delete the pck file and replace it with the xml file.

The scripteditor inside the game wont regnonice the files starting with !.. so you cant edit anything ingame but the exscriptor luckily does not have that limitation.

Download link : ***link removed***

This is ment as resource for scripters...

qwizzie

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 13. Dec 11, 00:01

A big no to this kind of resource from me. So, link removed. If you want to help people editing scripts or game files in general, create a tutorial rather then providing all the game files (in this case the scripts) as download.

***closed***
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”