Stock exchange bug?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

boxleitnerb
x3tc

Stock exchange bug?

Post by boxleitnerb » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 14:55

Whenever I buy/sell shares and return to the overview, the old status is still displayed. I have to close it and re-enter the stock exchange menu for it to be refreshed.

Is this a bug?

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 15:12

There is a delay in the updating of the information in the local exchange menu (what you refer to as the overview i think). It takes upto a minute for the information to be processed, but if you wait for a bit, it will be updated without exiting the menu.

If this doesn't work as i have described, please report it back here.

MarCon

boxleitnerb
x3tc

Post by boxleitnerb » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 15:41

Yes, you are right. I was to impatient :)

What would be nice:
If the SE menu would remember my selection of visible shares. And if I could display only owned shares for better convenience. I guess this is not possible right now?

mark_a_condren
x3tc

Post by mark_a_condren » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 16:10

The remember visible selections is a bit hard, but you can see just your Owned shares using the 'Details of Owned Shares' menu. Its available from just under the 'Local Stock Exchanges' selection in the sidebar menu once you own shares.

boxleitnerb
x3tc

Post by boxleitnerb » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 20:08

mark_a_condren wrote:The remember visible selections is a bit hard, but you can see just your Owned shares using the 'Details of Owned Shares' menu. Its available from just under the 'Local Stock Exchanges' selection in the sidebar menu once you own shares.
Do you mean where you see the bars? I would like to have more filter options in the main view.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”