some one said no kha'ak

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cattafett
x3tc

some one said no kha'ak

Post by cattafett » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 10:18

i remember reading some where that the kha'ak weren't in AP
just took a patrol in rolks drift and now i've got a corvette about to wipe the floor with me
is this a bug/glitch or is there more of them coming
theres also a abandoned scout in cloudbase southwest
those UFOs you hear about are just what you tried to explaine to me going over my head
Advanced Complex-Hub you know you need it Catta Fett's D.O.G.S Vanilla safe mod collectionyou don't need them but you want them
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Advent1s
x4

Post by Advent1s » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 11:30

Abandoned scout in Friars retreat for me.

Strange.

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 11:38

The khaak as a "race" do not appear in AP, that said there may always be a very rare straggler
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

mike_doyle
x3tc

Straggler

Post by mike_doyle » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 12:41

There's a non-hostile, idle Interceptor in Elysium of Light in my game. I'll see if I can cap it. :-)

-- after attempt: Nope - didn't bail. :-(

Scoob
x4

Re: Straggler

Post by Scoob » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 13:01

mike_doyle wrote:There's a non-hostile, idle Interceptor in Elysium of Light in my game. I'll see if I can cap it. :-)

-- after attempt: Nope - didn't bail. :-(
Yep, I had one too in that sector. It was non-hostile and damaged with the first letter of the ship id missing. I thought at first it was a bail (though not from my actions) but no, it just had no race alignment & an unknown object pilot.

Scoob.

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 13:36

I've had at least three fights with Khaak groups consisting of 1-2 Interceptors and 1-3 Scouts. I'm fairly certain that at least one of these was a combat, possibly patrol, mission.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”