X3:AP Khaak Fighter

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shikaka04
x3tc

X3:AP Khaak Fighter

Post by shikaka04 » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 23:49

In my travels of playing the game for the first time. im currently travelling in the wastelands and ive come across a "fighter" the fighter is unmanned. but i cant claim it? why not!

Well i was always under the impression that you cant cap Kha ak ships anyway. but this one must have ejected, cause it has hull damage. why would it eject if i cant cap it :(

EDIT: good news, i shot it a couple of times cause it didnt say Claim but rather comm's. then it went red. and i shat my self cause i knew it was ALIVE!. Then i shot it a couple of times more and it went blue again and the claim button popped up. i now have a Fighter in my fleet with no weapons and without using cheats lol.

EDIT 2: ive also noticed it has 3 beta Kyon Emitters Woot

Smart_Bomb
x4

Post by Smart_Bomb » Mon, 9. Jan 12, 04:17

congrats bro! now try to go for the m3 their is the real challenge :D
- Please check out & vote on my X4:F expansion idea thread

[ external image ]

XanII
x4

Post by XanII » Mon, 9. Jan 12, 15:42

This sounds like a glitch. Khaak ships are extremely elusive.
X3:TC Heavy M6 guide : : : Let's pretend you are an addict, lets pretend that you are a X-games player... but i am repeating myself here.

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Mon, 9. Jan 12, 20:28

In AP, randomized ships -- almost all of them kha'ak fighters -- have replaced the fixed derelicts from TC. They're supposed to be claimable, but there's a problem where they got assigned "unknown objects" as pilots so they need to be capped atm.

So that's what the OP is talking about. It's not quite the same as capping a free-flying kha'ak, though not really working as intended, either.

pr0nflakes
x4

Post by pr0nflakes » Mon, 9. Jan 12, 21:05

I managed to get Interceptor in
Spoiler
Show
(heretics end)
Fighter in
Spoiler
Show
(Lost Order)
and the scout in
Spoiler
Show
(Vestibule of Creation)
The fighter had 3x Beta Kryon's.
You dont actually need to shoot the ships you can eject and hit them with repair laser, This has the effect of making the unkown object flying it bail.
If it goes hostile just jump out of the system and renter.
AMD Ryzen 2700X
Gigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming
Powercolor RX56 Vega Red Dragon 8GB
16GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 @3200MHZ
Windows 10 X64
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/5058817

chibajoe
x3tc

Post by chibajoe » Mon, 9. Jan 12, 21:33

The location and ships are randomized at the start of a game. There is a small chance that the script will spawn commonwealth ships, but they are usually Kha'ak.

bakterius
x4

Post by bakterius » Tue, 10. Jan 12, 09:59

iam shoot him with repair laser, and still RED... and attack me.. when iam jump out and return.. still RED but stay. Iam shoot him with IRE but want die not jump. Iam realy need this fighter, pls help
sorry for eng

XanII
x4

Post by XanII » Thu, 12. Jan 12, 12:33

Vim Razz wrote:In AP, randomized ships -- almost all of them kha'ak fighters -- have replaced the fixed derelicts from TC. They're supposed to be claimable, but there's a problem where they got assigned "unknown objects" as pilots so they need to be capped atm.

So that's what the OP is talking about. It's not quite the same as capping a free-flying kha'ak, though not really working as intended, either.
Thanks for the heads up.

And this really sounds bad. :) the claimable ship was an old exploit but it was okay. This does not look like a very good replacement.
X3:TC Heavy M6 guide : : : Let's pretend you are an addict, lets pretend that you are a X-games player... but i am repeating myself here.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”