[AP Bug Report] Argon Stock Exchange this is tranquillity - we have a have a problem

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Terre
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

[AP Bug Report] Argon Stock Exchange this is tranquillity - we have a have a problem

Post by Terre » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 11:48

X3:AP English v1.0 (No mods or scripts)

I asked the stock exchange in Argon Prime for permission to land, as I'm piloting a Mercury freighter, I was directed to one of the side docking clamps. I lined myself up for the approach and noticed that one of the side stock prices screens was in the way, I tried to land through the screen - but met with an unsatisfactory clonk, as I bounced off.

[ external image ]
Click image for larger view

Edit: For clarity.
Last edited by Terre on Sun, 18. Dec 11, 16:46, edited 2 times in total.

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 11:58

work around would be to move around it as long your ship is next or on the green lantern at 50ms and lower you will dock on it, i never use the *landing lane* when i dock manualy, other choice would be to get a docking cmoputer, or sit back and watch npc bonk themself hehe.

But yeah panels are a pain sometime...

Terre
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Terre » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 12:07

Thank you for your reply.

This is more of a bug report - rather than a call for help, as the docking clamps on the other side of the station are available.

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 23:52

Terre is referring to SX in Argon Prime.

Bug Confirmed and passed on.
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”