I'm Stuck again, in Home of light of all places

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kileran
x3

I'm Stuck again, in Home of light of all places

Post by kileran » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 22:39

This keeps happening. I head into a station, and when i come out there is a fleet of "unknown enemy ships" outside fighting everybody. I cant get anywhere. I've loaded my saved game 20 times now. i head out of the station and bang, i'm dead within a minute, no matter WHAT I DO!

any suggestions? my only other savepoint is about 4 gamehours earlier.

Thanks

Hotpot
x3

Post by Hotpot » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 22:42

If you have the jumpdrive (awarded to you free after an early mission) activate it immediately. I've had the same situation myself.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 22:42

Stay in the station! Seriously, if you have more than one ship and can remote trade then wait inside for a couple of game-hours, and let the local security forces deal with the nasties outside.

Lutzie
x2

Post by Lutzie » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 22:42

Are they there already? I think they will be.
One option is to hit SETA on 10X for about a minute or two whilst docked. Then try it. And turn tail and run, quick. What's your top speed, shields, ship etc... ?
People, LEARN:

Lose: To be unsuccessful in retaining possession of; for example: He's always losing his money.
Loose: Not fastened or restrained; for example: Loose papers

kileran
x3

Post by kileran » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 22:50

heh, i'm a little trader ship. 2000 shields, not sure on the hull. top speed is 108

I'm going to try the sit in station with SETA and hope they clear out.

veelad
x3tc

Post by veelad » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 22:51

kileran wrote
This keeps happening. I head into a station, and when i come out there is a fleet of "unknown enemy ships" outside fighting everybody. I cant get anywhere
I would pay good credits for this scenerio to happen to me :D , all those possible "slaves to sell", hrrrmmph, I mean "pilots to save" :twisted: after I have dismantled thier ships :o
There will be no Boom and Bust under my watch in the economy of my universe ROFLOL

kileran
x3

Post by kileran » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 23:19

Ok, this is absolutely stupid. They're not attacking anybody in the sector, NOBODY, but as soon as my ship leaves that station, they ALL flock to him to destroy him. there is NOTHING i can do. i watch it on teh sector map. 20 of them imediately drop what they're doing and stick it to my cargo ship. even if it's empty

Is this an AI bug? why do they hate this cargo ship so badly?? they dont touch me if i'm in my M5.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Faze
x2

Post by Faze » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 23:33

veelad wrote:kileran wrote
This keeps happening. I head into a station, and when i come out there is a fleet of "unknown enemy ships" outside fighting everybody. I cant get anywhere
I would pay good credits for this scenerio to happen to me :D , all those possible "slaves to sell", hrrrmmph, I mean "pilots to save" :twisted: after I have dismantled thier ships :o
You dont get slaves from the khaak.

:p
:p
No point in running.
You will just DIE tired!

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak !

fiddler
x4

Post by fiddler » Wed, 3. Mar 04, 23:45

They tend to stay away from fighters :D They like the weaker slooower freighters. just stay in station hit SETA wait awhile.check area with fighter if all clear return swap ship 8) carry on trading..

Golden_Gonads
x3tc

Post by Golden_Gonads » Thu, 4. Mar 04, 00:48

If you have a second ship, try remote flying it into the sector you're in to either draw the evil beasties off, or to give you a better chance of survival

--

Golden Gonads

Abernathy
x3

Post by Abernathy » Thu, 4. Mar 04, 06:58

Even better, get your fighter to dock where you're docked, and swap ships :)

odin_grey
xr

Post by odin_grey » Thu, 4. Mar 04, 07:02

It happened to me, but it was pirates who would always go after me. I ended up just going to my last save.

Gormash
x2

Post by Gormash » Thu, 4. Mar 04, 10:37

Happened to me once, too. Fortunately I had the jumpdrive (and ECs to use it) and got away, but only after 6-7 loads and with 12% og my hull intact.

A bloody pestering bug if you ask me...

veelad
x3tc

Post by veelad » Thu, 4. Mar 04, 11:39

faze wrote
You dont get slaves from the khaak.
who mentioned anything about the khaak :wink: , all those poor damaged ships, one squirt of an ION, he's bailed and in ya cargo hold before ya can say "rescued" :D
There will be no Boom and Bust under my watch in the economy of my universe ROFLOL

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”