[X3:TC] Halp! Pirates blasting me with flak!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sinxar
x4

[X3:TC] Halp! Pirates blasting me with flak!

Post by Sinxar » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 20:34

At least I think its the pirates...

I'm just running around doing some combat missions in my Elite. So I spot a band of pirates consisting of a Nova Raider, 2x Pirate Elite and a Kea. This is not a mission, and I am currently not on any.

This is near a SPP and I have a savegame right there to keep trying this. I undock and engage. First I tried melting the nova then taking down the kea. It almost worked. Got ate by flak just before the kea was about to pop.

Next I tried melting the kea first thinking it was firing the flak. So killed that. the nova started running and only the 2x elites remained. They are well outside of firing range but closing in. all the while im getting smacked with flak from something.

Only things that are even remotely nearby is the SPP and the pirates. This is in Emperor's Wisdom.

So basically what im asking is, does the station shoot pirates? or is it really the elites using a type of flak on me?

Sinxar
x4

Post by Sinxar » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 20:55

I may have figured it out. Smoked the gang and capped one of the elites and looks like it has a fragmentation bomb launcher. perhaps that was it was? Saved the nova for last and looks like it was firing something from the rear turret.

still looking for any input though.

Automatic Jack
x3tc

Post by Automatic Jack » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 21:02

Yeah, it was the FBL.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”