Split M2+

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Belteshazzar
x3tc

Split M2+

Post by Belteshazzar » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 04:14

Does it exist? And if so where is it.
The Boron M2+ mentions a Split heavy destroyer in its description and there is a screenshot of a large Split ship in the screenshot section, but nobody has mentioned it in the forums and I have mapped basically the whole universe without encountering one.
Then again I've been tooling around Xenon sectors a lot, and haven't come across an I yet either, so who knows.

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 04:20

we've mentioned its non existence =P
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

dougeye
x3tc

Post by dougeye » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 08:56

there was athread which linked to some screens of these mysterious m2+'s over in script and modding. the screenshots were of the official ship models for AP but they were hidden away and locked out of the game because they either were not finished or dog ugly lol well thats what the thread said not me lol
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

Belteshazzar
x3tc

Post by Belteshazzar » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 13:04

Fair enough, I was just hoping for one after they nerfed the Python in TC.

TerrorTrooper
x4

Post by TerrorTrooper » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 15:47

Do the Boron have the only M2+??

I came across it for sale in a shipyard, and to be honest, it didnt look that impressive stat wise.

burger1
x3tc

Post by burger1 » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 16:10

I think theres 3 m2+ in the game from reading posts. xtended mod for x3tc has m2+ for each race I think. I don't know if they are the same ships.

ConCorDian
x4

Post by ConCorDian » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 16:52

no both the Xenon and the USC has a new M2+ but to be honest the Terran one looks the part but is soo disappointing. the Boron Megalodon looks pretty good, its not as much more powerful as it is more survivable! but from what iv seen of it i think it might be a worthwhile Boron M2.

the Xenon I (i think, getting kinda lost now with the Xenon :oops: ) is defo the biggest improvement!! over the K it has:

6 more turrets (also the forward turrets now have the ability to fit 10 PSP)
7k more cargo hold
294000 more Laser energy coupled with 3x the recharge rate
4Gj's more sheilding
all for a drop of 5m/s

the USC Kyoto is pretty much the Osaka but double the price and 3 times the size!! :cry: really disappointed because it looks da bomb!!

TerrorTrooper
x4

Post by TerrorTrooper » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 17:23

The xenon one sounds cool! Haven't seen it yet and been in all the xenon sectors. Whare does it spawn?

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 17:25

its just something that pops up when ya least expect it.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”