x3 AP looking for a good cerberus fit M7

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MethosShadow

x3 AP looking for a good cerberus fit M7

Post by MethosShadow » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 07:48

was wondering if any one has a good cerb fit ... was thinking on trying it or maby the boarding class M7 buy sounds kinda difficult to board ship so maby i just will stick to blowing them up

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 08:25

Are you asking what weapons to put on a Cerberus?

gandy|UKCS|
x3tc

Post by gandy|UKCS| » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 10:16

I tend to use the Cerberus as an anti flighter M7 so i fill it with lots of FAA's. Im still not sure what to put on the main guns though but anything that can bring down an M6 quickly will do. I might put EBC's on the main guns of mine so it does not draw power away from the FAA's as i love raiding Xenon secotrs for missiles and weapons :)

I do use the boreas to bring down any capital ships as well :)
Gaming PC
Mobo - Asus P8Z77-V - CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2ghz
HSF - Corsair H100 - GFX - GTX-470
Memory - 8gig Corsair Vengence Black DDR3 @ 1600mhz
Monitor - BenQ 2400HD 24"
Case - CM Storm Stryker

Vortexz
x4

Post by Vortexz » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 10:25

The Cerberus is a great anti fighter platform, fill the weapon slots with Flak Artillery Arrays or Cluster Flak arrays and you're all set.
As for taking on capitals, well the Cerberus doesn't excel in that area, leave that up to a boreas.
I usually have 3-4 cerberuses patrolling my home sector, as it's right next to a yaki sector. Haven't lost one yet..
There's coffee in that nebula! - Kathryn Janeway

- How about a russian roulette booth? And here's the kicker, we put bullets in all the chambers, that way *everybody* wins! -

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”