[AP] Mosquito missile defence question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nemesis1982
x4

[AP] Mosquito missile defence question

Post by nemesis1982 » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 20:06

I've searched the forum however couldn't find a related thread.

I've read that it's possible to use mosquito missile defense in AP however I can't figure out how to get it working. I've read the (TC) mod thread and I've complied to all requirements.

I have mosquito missiles in my cargo bay, fight command software 1 and 2 installed. However in the additional ship commands menu I don't get the mosquito missile defence option. I've also looked through all auto pilot options and can't seem to find a option to enable.

It would be nice if I could get this working since I regularly find me targetted by bundles of missile which one hit kill me in my Amon.

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 20:19

did you download the AP version of the bonus pack and install it?
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

nemesis1982
x4

Post by nemesis1982 » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 20:59

No, thought it was integrated in AP. Thnx for the quick reply :)

I'll download it, install it and try again.

Thnx Catra.

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 24. Dec 11, 21:02

it is implemented in a way in AP, M8 / M7M with mosquitoes aboard will protect the wing it is in from missiles, and given a protect you order will protect that ship.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”