X3AP: Can't join pirate stock exchange in Gaian Star (and some suggestions)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Fnord Lightbringer
x4

X3AP: Can't join pirate stock exchange in Gaian Star (and some suggestions)

Post by Fnord Lightbringer » Sun, 25. Dec 11, 17:00

I was able to join the Yaki one, which according to the station info has the same joining criteria. And I showed up with enough contraband at the pirate stock exchange to be eligible, but did not receive an email.

Tried several times, too.

Oh and to make sure it's not a notoriety issue, I installed the cheat collection and gave myself a million notoriety with the pirates, still no success.

Same issue with the pirate anarchy port in the adjoining sector to Gaian Star (forgot the name, sorry).

Was anybody able to join those stock exchanges?

PS: Also I think it should be possible to buy the rarer goods like jumpdrive, transporter, trade software, commodity software from at least one pirate station somewhere, or from the Yaki. So that you can **** up your relations to all races and still get the bare necessities sorted out.

Also I think the Saturn Research Station should at least get Trade Software Mk2. The Saturn shipyard sells TS ships, the dock in that sector should also sell the Mk2 software for them.

Sir Warwick
x4

Post by Sir Warwick » Sun, 25. Dec 11, 23:41

I messed around with one of the pirate exchanges with offerings. Eventually just ghave up and unlocked it via script as I reckoned it was just broken in some way.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”