The stock exchange (a question)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Eleutherios
x4

The stock exchange (a question)

Post by Eleutherios » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 16:07

so... how do i use it...?

after having AP for some time now, and finally getting some time to play it over the winter weekend... I restarted with an argon peace keeper, and at one point i was told to relax a little, maybe play the market... but when i go to the stock exchange tab all i get is the options, it tells me i have one market available, but no options there in...

I just started a quick run marketeer in a mercury hauler to move up the trading lanes figuring i was low on my trading level... any ideas?

(if this has been discussed just point me, i seem to have the sucks at using the forums search function... )

Eleutherios
x4

Post by Eleutherios » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 16:46

No one...? No help...? :cry:

bufi
x4

Post by bufi » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 16:53

Read the station info. You must build factory i Argon space to open stock exchange. Have you station?

R.

Eleutherios
x4

Post by Eleutherios » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 16:54

Nay I have not. And perhaps thats why i dont have access...

SepticTooth
x4

Post by SepticTooth » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 17:32

If you fly over to Seizewell or PTNI Headquarters you can pay 10,000 credits to open up those two Teladi stock exchanges, also not sure if it's start specific but I already had free access to the Argon Stock Exchange in Nyana's Hideout too, which is close to PTNI.

Eleutherios
x4

Post by Eleutherios » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 19:27

SepticTooth wrote:If you fly over to Seizewell or PTNI Headquarters you can pay 10,000 credits to open up those two Teladi stock exchanges, also not sure if it's start specific but I already had free access to the Argon Stock Exchange in Nyana's Hideout too, which is close to PTNI.
I have access to one i spose it would be the argon market (considering it was the peace keeper start) but i am maybe just confused as to where i have to be to manipulate the market... (interact i guess i should say) when i open the stock menu all i get is the brokering options (as in what colors and such) and no actual market, do i need to be docked somewhere... or something...?

bufi
x4

Post by bufi » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 19:43

Eleutherios wrote:[...]when i open the stock menu all i get is the brokering options (as in what colors and such) and no actual market, do i need to be docked somewhere... or something...?
When you don't have a acces to stock then menu option are disabled. It seems to be wrong with game. Try to update with steam.

ps. yap is better have adv. satelite in stock exchange sector, but i don't think so it is a solution.

R.

Ripskar
x3ap

Post by Ripskar » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 02:01

Argon and Terran SX require a station to be built in their territory.
The Terran SX is at Mars, The Argon ones are at Argon Prime, Light of Heart and Nyana's Hideout.
Boron require a certain trade rank.
Their SX' are at Kingdom End, Lucky Planets, Ocean of Fantasy, Great Reef and Queen's Retribution.
Teladi require 10,000 Cr. per exchange.
Their SX are at Seizewell, PTNI HQ, Grand Exchange and Ministry of Finance.
Paranid require you to be Friend of Priest Duke.
Their SX are at Paranid Prime and Cardinal's Domain.
The Yaki and Pirates require either 14 Space Fuel, 14 Space Weed or some slaves.
Their SX are at Senator'sBadlands Hatikvah's Faith and Loomanckstrat's Legacy.
I couldn't decipher the Split requirement, whatever it was.
Their SX are at Family Pride, Family Njy, Family Rhy and Patriarch's Conclusion.
Do you miss dangerous pirates?
Try leading the target a little more...

ImageCobra Mk. III Cmdr.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 02:24

do you have trading extension installed?

Jive

Post by Jive » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 06:21

I think its a trade rank thing too. Dont think you get access to corporate stocks til you reach broker rank.

Just remember, once you start with stocks, money wont be an issue. With most stocks you cant lose money, unless you are retarded. So its kinda like cheating, but in some wierd way doesnt feel like it.

Ripskar
x3ap

Post by Ripskar » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 11:39

I got access to them from the first SX I opened, when I was still scavenging missiles.
Trade rank only affects the Boron SX.
Do you miss dangerous pirates?
Try leading the target a little more...

ImageCobra Mk. III Cmdr.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”