request for improved MK3 trader script

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Falcrack
x4

request for improved MK3 trader script

Post by Falcrack » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:49

I like the idea of the MK3 Blacklist Manager that came with the AP bonus pack, with the ability to tell ships not to go to certain sectors. However, it could be so much better with a few additional options!

I would like to have the ability to tell my MK3 traders to avoid trading in certain wares (a blacklist), or only trade in certain wares (a whitelist). That way, we could set up certain UTs in super freighters to deal in high volume, low cost items (such as e-cells, ore, and silicon), medium sized freighters to deal in medium sized items, and small, fast ships to deal with low volume, high value items (such as computer components, microchips, and spaceweed).

In addition, it would be nice to have the ability to save settings applied in one ship so that the same settings could be applied to other ships.

Does such a script already exist? If not, I think it would make a great addition to the game.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:53

Not sure about the saving settings idea, but the Economy and Supply Trader by Lucike has several options to allow and disallow certain wares that should be traded or not.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 20:20

The reason it would be nioce to save settings (like it is possible with the CLS scripts) is that it makes it easier to apply certain settings, like "high tech trader" or "e-cell and ore trader" to new ships more easily. It's a convenience thing

Moizo
xr

Post by Moizo » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 20:53

Now just needs someone to test lucike's EST in AP and if needed make changes so it works...
While their at it that improved mobile mining script by that guy for AP would be awesome too, mobile mining doesnt really work in AP i believe (If they mine, they mine really slow).

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”