[AP] Lasertowers

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TheZoq2

[AP] Lasertowers

Post by TheZoq2 » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:20

So after taking a break from the main plot for a while I decided to continue it, but I just rememberd why I abandoned it. I'm at the mission where you are suposed to deploy lasertowers but I can't find any, where can I get them the Militairy outposts in argon sector have 0 in stock the Factory in wasteland to. I can't find any in Argon prime eighter.

SepticTooth
x4

Post by SepticTooth » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:26

I just kept checking military outposts that sold them and got some fairly quickly, but if there are none available in your game right now you could sell the resources they need to a factory that produces them then leave a ship docked with them while you continue to do your own thing and just keep checking with that ship to buy what they happen to produce.

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:28

Rig up a TS with Best Buy and Trade Extension Software, a jumpdrive, and lots of e-cells (autojump on), then tell it to go "Remote Best Buy" some laser towers.

If there are any to find, it will find them.

TheZoq2

Post by TheZoq2 » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:40

Rig up a TS with Best Buy and Trade Extension Software, a jumpdrive, and lots of e-cells (autojump on), then tell it to go "Remote Best Buy" some laser towers.

If there are any to find, it will find them.
I tried that but I imediently got a message saying, I tried to buy lasertower but I can't seem to find any...

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 19:48

That sucks. Well... If you've already explored the entire universe, there's always the option of feeding the factories with resources yourself and sticking a CLS2 ship on them.

Don't need a trained pilot or anything, it's just one waypoint: buy lasertower.

It's slow, but faster than relying on NPCs.

TheZoq2

Post by TheZoq2 » Wed, 28. Dec 11, 22:22

I havn't explored the entire universe! But since I couldn't find it I decided to add a lasertower factory to my complex instead...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”