[Help Request] M7M Hybridization

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Diggz
x4

[Help Request] M7M Hybridization

Post by Diggz » Sat, 31. Dec 11, 20:32

Hey guys, I've been searching for a ship thats essentially an M7M with an array of turrets instead of the standard rear gun, kind of a hybrid between an M7 and M7M, where the main guns are replaced with launch tubes yet it still has appropriate turret coverage.

I realize this ship would be rather overpowered in the current state of X3TC, but I'd love to have one :P.

I've been attempting to modify existing ships to suit this, taking XSP ships such as the angelwing by Vash or Cadius' Sendai cruisers, but with limited knowledge of full modding in X3 I can't seem to turn the turrets to missile only, let alone set specific launchpoints.

And thusly, I have to ask, how would one go about this? I can't seem to find any information regarding M7M creation.

Thanks in advance.
I have yet to figure out the non-terran equivalent of a Point Singularity Projector...

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Sat, 31. Dec 11, 20:38

you have to remove all weapons from the compatibility list for the front weapons (in tships) and then set the missile turret's cockpit ID 0 (default)
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Diggz
x4

Post by Diggz » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 20:10

Worked, thank you!
I have yet to figure out the non-terran equivalent of a Point Singularity Projector...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”