any manual about headquarter/blueprints management?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

garlor

any manual about headquarter/blueprints management?

Post by garlor » Sat, 31. Dec 11, 21:19

I'm playing x-tended terran conflict and I've been looking for info about blueprints, how do I dissasemble a ship?, can I get blueprints on any ship or just the "rare" ones?, I've captured some pirate ship and brought it to my HQ but can't find how the hell to make the blue prints from it

searched both in x-tended and on this forums, but found nothing useful, just if anyone could point to a decent source of info would be nice

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 31. Dec 11, 21:22

go find the HQ options and select reverse-engineer. you'll get the blueprint for the ship.

select scrap and you will get 50 (70? some high number) % of the materials used to build the ship(can be used on any ship).
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

garlor

Post by garlor » Sat, 31. Dec 11, 21:38

if I click on headquarters there is no "reverse" option

if I go into D "adjust station parameters" I can only spray paint the ships

I see no reverse engineer anywhere, I'm playing x3 tc 3.1.1 with x-tended terran conflict 1.2, guess HQ should be the same with or without mod, but who knows

maybe someone can be more specific with "go find the HQ options"?, afaik "adjust station parameters" is the hq options right?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”