I hope when X rebirth is released that they already add the bonus content stuff

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alison22000
x3tc

I hope when X rebirth is released that they already add the bonus content stuff

Post by alison22000 » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 03:13

For once, I am actually submitting a suggestions to Egosoft for when X Rebirth is created and released, that they actually install all the Bonus stuff that we always end up having to download. To that I mean the All In One Bonus Package items.

I ask that, because every time they create a new game we always have to download and install that All In One Bonus Package separately, after the games release, but it would be nice for a change if they add the bonus package items into the game to save us all from having to install it.

I mean, I am sure that it isn't too difficult to add the following into the game to begin with:

Commodity Logistics Software MK1
Commodity Logistics Software MK2
Missile Defense Mosquito

and some of the other widely used installs. Even if they don't install these into the game, I will still download and install it anyway, I just hope for once that they add these 3 items especially to the game when they create it.

Anyway that's my suggestion, but the only other thing i would love is if they could create the game like they did for X2 The Threat, where before you install the patches, that they keep the Energy cells lowest price down to 7 credits again.

Buying and Selling E-Cells has always been a massive start out in every game I play to make up to several thousands even hundreds of thousands of credits to start me off, but when they add the patched the minimum price is always 15 credits. I hope that they will make them back to 7 and not 15.

Thanks for hearing my suggestions and I would really love some feedback, nice feedback, not rude feedback as to why others would like these items already added to the game, or why they should keep it as an additional download. As I know some players may have a wider understanding as to why they have never included the Bonus Material into the games.

Thanks everyone :)

Promethium
x3tc

Post by Promethium » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 03:15

Well, on the software and MDM, people would complain "Oh but what if I don't want that?" I'll just shoot that down now and say you don't have to use it.

Anyways, you have to remember that X Rebirth is on a completely new engine. A lot of the hardware and software upgrades that we know now, I expect won't exist. I mean we are supposed to have NPCs and such to do a lot of stuff for us in the game, so I expect that instead of just remotely operated ships, we'll be able to hire people and have them do tasks for us.

For quite a while Egosoft has just been building on top of old X games with new storylines, content, and features, but X Rebirth is a totally new thing, so I doubt that this will be a problem when it comes out.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 03:17

the all in one bonus pack is not made by egosoft, so adding it into the game is difficult

however, some items from previous bonus packs have been added into the main game so its not unheard of

a bonus pack released with rebirth is unlikly as they wont be using the same game engine, and scripters wont have had chance to make anything for it

Promethium
x3tc

Post by Promethium » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 03:18

Cycrow wrote:a bonus pack released with rebirth is unlikly as they wont be using the same game engine, and scripters wont have had chance to make anything for it
Bingo.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”