Trying to find repair price mod or script

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

sadron
x3tc

Trying to find repair price mod or script

Post by sadron » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 19:48

I'm trying to find a repair price mod or script for both games, as I find the prices to be unreasonably high. If I get into space combat and my ship gets brutalized I'm more or less screwed because I in no way have made the 250k or so needed to repair that 52% damage. I'm more or less crippled for the rest of the game and need to start over. That is NOT a good thing. So could anyone provide me a link to one such repair price mod? I'm having a little trouble finding one through extra search.

Nividium

Post by Nividium » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 21:17

Why don't you just use your space suite's built in Repair Laser to fix your ship?

joelR
x3tc

Re: Trying to find repair price mod or script

Post by joelR » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 21:49

sadron wrote:I'm trying to find a repair price mod or script for both games, as I find the prices to be unreasonably high. If I get into space combat and my ship gets brutalized I'm more or less screwed because I in no way have made the 250k or so needed to repair that 52% damage. I'm more or less crippled for the rest of the game and need to start over. That is NOT a good thing. So could anyone provide me a link to one such repair price mod? I'm having a little trouble finding one through extra search.
What nividium said will solve your problems. I would also look at the sticky on this page listing scripts. Youll find a few good ones to automate repairs.

The main issue with your current solution is that you will never get to the point where 250k is chump change for repairs if you keep restarting!

Emerson d'Anite
x4

Post by Emerson d'Anite » Sun, 1. Jan 12, 22:24

At the beginning, the repair laser from your spacesuit is your friend.
After, as you have more credit, I recommend this [SCRIPT] [2009.03.03] Marine Repairs v1.02.
With it, you have nothing to do, just buying some soldiers. 8)
« Il suivait son idée. C'était une idée fixe et il était surpris de ne pas avancer. » :)
Jacques Prévert

sadron
x3tc

Post by sadron » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 03:34

Hate to sound like a moron, but how do I get out of my ship to make the repairs? It isn't the Eject function is it? Is there a guide on how to do this?

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 03:36

There's an eject button on the bottom left of the HUD on the sidebar. It's the third one from the bottom. There's also a hotkey for ejecting, which is 'shift+e' by default.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”