[TC] Corporation Ranks

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cipry

[TC] Corporation Ranks

Post by Cipry » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 14:23

Hello and Happy New Year!
I went to OTAS to do their missions. My current rank is Contracted 80%.
It looks like the rank goes up like only 5% every mission. Is there any faster way to raise the rank? Or OTHER way than their killing missions? I kind of got tired of them.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 15:11

No, the only way to raise corporate ranks is doing corporate missions. However, you might want to consider treating them as normal generic missions (in fact, they're just normal generic missions). Do one from time to time, when you're in the mood to do it and sure that you're able to complete the mission.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 15:20

X2 is correct but if I recall correctly, the first rank level or so is pretty slow and gives a low % for mission awards. After that level the award % is a randomised 15%-25% and you get a different award from each save made before mission completion - so if you want to cheat by repeatedly reloading to get the higher awards each time ....
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Cipry

Post by Cipry » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 15:46

Alright. 10x for your quick replies.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”