which race has the fastest carrier in x3tc

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ReptilionBeast
x3tc

which race has the fastest carrier in x3tc

Post by ReptilionBeast » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 20:39

hi im fairly new here and found x3r on a website looked cool so i treid it out and i like it my favorite ship is the split raptor for its speed and its size its incredibly fast for its size and i recently ordered x3tc and i wanted to know the race that has the fastest m1 carrier so if anyone knows what the fastest carrier in x3tc please tell me :rant: :P

Lc4Hunter
x4

Post by Lc4Hunter » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 20:45

The Split carrier has a speed of ~120.
The light carrier (M7) has, when i remember right, ~130

Balkor_Wolf

Post by Balkor_Wolf » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 20:47

The fastest carrier available in X3TC is the Yaki Hoshi, followed closely by the split Raptor

You can find any information you need on ships, weapons an all other related stuff on the X3 Wiki

http://www.x3wiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

klingens

Post by klingens » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 20:48

http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_ships/list.php ... d=0&s=&p=0

The fastest carrier is the Yaki Hoshi with 112. The Split Raptor only gets up to 109, not 120. The Split Panter with "only" 32 fighter capacity does 121.

ReptilionBeast
x3tc

Post by ReptilionBeast » Mon, 2. Jan 12, 21:19

thank you all i have decided to stay with the split raptor based on the information i like the design of the split raptor and the speed is is the second best from what ive heard so far once again thank you all :P :split: yay split as far as i know split ships are faster then most other races ships which would leave me to beleive if some one was driving a split ship for real they would be comfortable at least i know i would :lol: i think i did read somewhere that split ships were built for comfort i might be wrong though thank you all again :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :wink: :roll:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”