My first small M7 carrier fleet :)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

FrostBlg

My first small M7 carrier fleet :)

Post by FrostBlg » Wed, 4. Jan 12, 23:52

Yaay :)) i finally got to 60+ mil and i've decided to buy Astreaus. Well i got some luck finding a plasma beam cannon :D and i wanted to use it so i got the astreaus. After it i bough 6 eclipses (my opinion is that they have best shielding 1x200) same as astreaus got good laser/shield and is maneuvarable plus i like the look of it. So now im really happy with my small fleet and im looking farward to make it larger than this :) Probablly will go for Boreas as it looks small but really powerful
Scream as much as you want !
No one can hear you in space ...
Leave ship or die !

Catra

Post by Catra » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 00:20

whered you find the PBC?
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

CharlieChop
x4

Post by CharlieChop » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 00:25

um.... are you referring to the plasma beam cannon in UFJD sectors or....a real plasma beam cannon on Albion Prelude?

FrostBlg

Post by FrostBlg » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 00:32

well it was in pirate or neutral sector not really sure and i found some engine tuning as well. dont remember the sector name but it was places in the middle of the universe next to the pirate sectors
Leave ship or die !

Catra

Post by Catra » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 00:37

leave it to the newbie to find something game changing and not know a single helpful detail. =P
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 00:42

when Im back in AP a new wave of sector exploration begins! :D

FrostBlg

Post by FrostBlg » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 00:55

well the x-universe is a randomly spawn wares in AP so u wont find it in same sector it was just a piece of luck i guess.
Leave ship or die !

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 02:28

Unless it was changed/removed, Falcon Sentinel's have even more, but aren't buyable.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Raize

Post by Raize » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 02:38

Triaxx2 wrote:Unless it was changed/removed, Falcon Sentinel's have even more, but aren't buyable.
Yeah, when I saw Falcon Sentinel as used ship offer I was all like "Yep, I'm taking that!"

Aragosnat
x4

Post by Aragosnat » Thu, 5. Jan 12, 04:23

Raize wrote:
Triaxx2 wrote:Unless it was changed/removed, Falcon Sentinel's have even more, but aren't buyable.
Yeah, when I saw Falcon Sentinel as used ship offer I was all like "Yep, I'm taking that!"
And then time to RE it too. :lol:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”