Khaak Ship found in AP!!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Choljah
x4

Khaak Ship found in AP!!!

Post by Choljah » Fri, 6. Jan 12, 23:06

I'm probably not the first to find this, so appologies on that count, but whilst taking some spaceweed over to the Yaki SX to open it up, I found an Interceptor in Aladna Hill, close to the South Gate, Blue, & not moving. It stuck out coz of not having a race designation at the front of the name.

So, that means 'officially'.... it ain't khaak. Had a pilot onboard, albeit unknown, so I couldn't claim it either, comms didn't do diddly either! Oh well, no shields and only 80% hull, I remembered something about using the repair laser to make it red. Well, it turned red and started flying around, but, for some reason or another, it didn't fire at me. I kept letting it have it with the repair laser in the hope that 'whatever' was flying it would bail, but no joy. Maybe I'm not doing something right here? Any opinions?

BTW, Vanilla Game, NO Scripts, Argon Peacekeeper start.

grumman
x3tc

Post by grumman » Fri, 6. Jan 12, 23:19

Yeah, it's bugged. I found a blue, uncapturable Kha'ak Corvette in the same state. Unlike yours, though, it did attack me, and considering I was in my spacesuit at the time, it was a very short battle.
Grumman - killjoy extraordinaire

Sovereign108
x3tc

Post by Sovereign108 » Fri, 6. Jan 12, 23:38

I saw some Khaak scouts too....

Kai Lae

Post by Kai Lae » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 03:39

Was wondering about this myself. Saw same thing. Shot interceptor with repair laser, turned red, so jumped in my ship and shot him, pilot bailed, now I have shiny khaak interceptor :)

As for the corvette, seems like a good way to get in some boarding practice.

Shintai
x3tc

Post by Shintai » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 04:13

Kai Lae wrote:Was wondering about this myself. Saw same thing. Shot interceptor with repair laser, turned red, so jumped in my ship and shot him, pilot bailed, now I have shiny khaak interceptor :)

As for the corvette, seems like a good way to get in some boarding practice.
You cant board it. Already tried ;)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”