AP, SETA and War Notices

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TriXxENG
x3tc

AP, SETA and War Notices

Post by TriXxENG » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 14:29

I would like to give a go at the Terran's side of the war. First think I noticed was when the video pops up telling me what the war status is, it kills my SETA.

I found you could just disable mission guidance as the Argon's to turn off those notifications. Any way to turn off those notifications as the Terrans?

JeffreyW75
x4

Post by JeffreyW75 » Sat, 28. Jan 12, 22:17

I think I read others on here say that once you complete the plot mission for Terrans, the war messages come on a regular basis and you can't "disable" it. I'm in the middle of my plot missions and haven't finished it for that very reason. I do have mine disabled right now, and I don't get the annoying war messages. But I fear if I finish the plot, I'll be in the same annoyed boat as others.
Spoiler
Show
I have a Xenon L that I'm supposed to deliver to Jonferco's Research Station, but haven't delivered it. I'm not sure how close that is to the end of the plot missions. I'd like to get as close to the end as possible without being stuck with the annoying war messages that can't be turned off, so if anyone has a suggestion on how far to go, let me know.
Jeff

wRAR
x3tc

Post by wRAR » Sat, 28. Jan 12, 22:41

JeffreyW75 wrote:I think I read others on here say that once you complete the plot mission for Terrans, the war messages come on a regular basis and you can't "disable" it.
You mean "mission for Argon" because there is no plot for Terrans.

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Sat, 28. Jan 12, 22:41

Disabling mission guidance doesn't work for Argon either - there is no mission for it. I think ES promised to fix it in the next patch.

JeffreyW75
x4

Post by JeffreyW75 » Mon, 30. Jan 12, 03:06

Yes, that was what I meant.
Jeff

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”