Argon M2 rampaging through Preacher's Void

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

toomutch
x3ap

Argon M2 rampaging through Preacher's Void

Post by toomutch » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 18:52

Just setting up some factories in preacher's void, and by the time I had finished an "Argon Military Titan", along with a Argon Military Cerberus, Argon Military Centaur and half a dozen Argon M3's had all but destroyed the sector. Trading dock, equipment dock, 2 SPP's and half a dozen other stations - all destroyed. Anyone seen this before (I must have restarted X3:TC a dozen times so far and have never come across this).

So... is my new Adv Sat Fab safe?
Will the SPP's re-spawn?
Will the Argon take over other neighbouring sectors?

stay tuned for the next thrilling episode!!!

toomutch
X3:TC fully patched
System Spec: ZX Spectrum. Memory - 16K with 32K add on pack. Sound - Cheetah Speech box. Graphics - mums old telly

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 19:00

Races regularly launch little invasion forces into their enemies in the Commonwealth. Though they usually aren't as successful as you describe, as they eventually run into a defense force that defeats them.

As long as you're on good terms with the Argon then your property in the sector is safe. You can even go ahead and rebuild the destroyed factories and take the revenue for yourself.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

wRAR
x3tc

Post by wRAR » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 20:45

And the enemies are Argon vs Paranid and?

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Sat, 7. Jan 12, 20:49

Argon vs Paranid, Split vs Boron

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”