[AP] & Rep for Pirates to get PBG ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Maxumous
x4

[AP] & Rep for Pirates to get PBG ?

Post by Maxumous » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 16:57

Can you get rep with Pirates at LooManckStrat`s ?
I would like to get some PBG is it possible in AP as I know its only Pirates that sell them ?
I'm not sure if you Can Capture station in AP if someone like to clear that up for me ;)

Basically I want to try all weapons in AP out and make dummy targets practice. Kill the time abit until patch comes out :)
Last edited by Maxumous on Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.

Burnt Pies
x3tc

Post by Burnt Pies » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:02

If you can find someone nearby (Within 3 sectors, I believe) offering Station hacks, you can pay them to turn a hostile station neutral. They're usually offered at pirate bases, but if there's none nearby to offer one, it'll be one of the lightbulb mission indicator thingies at a different station.

Maxumous
x4

Post by Maxumous » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:06

Burnt Pies wrote:If you can find someone nearby (Within 3 sectors, I believe) offering Station hacks, you can pay them to turn a hostile station neutral. They're usually offered at pirate bases, but if there's none nearby to offer one, it'll be one of the lightbulb mission indicator thingies at a different station.
Cheers I will have a look at that ;)
I know theirs a pirate base close to there :)
Last edited by Maxumous on Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Nick Northern
x3tc

Post by Nick Northern » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:34

Hackers offering to hack a station that is red for you show up very often at pirate stations, but also wander about and can be found in sectors close to the station you want hacked. They show up as think mission (lightbulb). I have had success making a route from a pirate station, through a couple sectors near the station I want to hack, and then back to the pirate station to start the route over, when I want to find a hacker. Missions reset or reload every so often so you can check a lot of stations offering think missions with a high probability of one being a hack station offer. I have only rarely been unable to find a hack mission within 30 minutes of doing this.
Enemies make you stronger, allies make you weaker.
Frank Herbert

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:40

PBGs are great at taking down small fast-moving ships, no other weapon comes close- especially when you're flying an M6 :D As soon as I could I hacked a PBG facility and bought all they had :lol:

Maxumous
x4

Post by Maxumous » Fri, 13. Jan 12, 17:43

I did only one mission for yaki and got to land at both IBL Factorys so I started a supplier run for them :)
Build a nice space fuel close to IBL factorys and space weed in the profit share for Supplying the factorys . Dame they take long time to produce.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”