AP: Mission to place PSP Forge at Earth won't complete

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AL'42
x3tc

AP: Mission to place PSP Forge at Earth won't complete

Post by AL'42 » Sat, 14. Jan 12, 18:19

I’ve done loads of the station placement missions.

Mission was to place PSP Forge at Earth. Nav Beacon was 220Km from gate, placed factory exactly on beacon (beacon looses shields so its definitely placed right) but mission will not complete.

Just wondered if this was a known bug, invalid sector to build, or some other glitch ?

I’ve got 1hr 10min to sort it or loose 16mil (or reload)

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sat, 14. Jan 12, 18:20

Collision detection has bounced the beacon. You'll have to reload and place it in multiple areas in the sector until it completes, you may be allowed to place it and drag it around with the tractor beam until it completes, I don't know.
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

Catra

Post by Catra » Sat, 14. Jan 12, 18:43

yes, its known.

when you accept the mission look where the beacon is OOS. thats the general area where the station has to go.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”