Albion repair lasers?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alterami
x3tc

Albion repair lasers?

Post by alterami » Thu, 19. Jan 12, 15:19

I just found out about this expansion so I bought it last night. I'm really glad they decided to expand this great game since I was under the impression 3TC was going to be the last one...

Anyway after playing for a bit I got to Omicron Lyrae, and was expecting a Repair Laser factory but....Steaming Teladi! There was none to be found. Then I remembered I think an addon was put in for that to appear in X3TC...is the same addon available for X3AP? Why aren't these part of the game? I think they should be included in Rebirth, maybe make them expensive or have it drain energy cells or something if it unbalances the game. Just my opinion.

Also I got a terran scimitar to bail right away, I docked it at a friendly trading station and when I left the sector it mysteriously exploded...not sure what happened there. Maybe a terran infiltrator.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 19. Jan 12, 15:34

There has never been a Repair Laser Factory, nor any means to fit Repair Lasers to ships. I think you must have installed a mod for X3TC.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”