(AP) Does the Terran economy still collapse?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

incarnyte
x3tc

(AP) Does the Terran economy still collapse?

Post by incarnyte » Fri, 20. Jan 12, 02:08

Just wondering if it is possible to play as Terrans yet or if the economy starts to collapse and buildings disappear still?

Sir Warwick
x4

Post by Sir Warwick » Fri, 20. Jan 12, 03:18

Well I would say the terran economoy has certainly collapsed in my game, but that might have more to do with me nuking their fabs in the hope that a god ship would re-deploy them so that I could board the TL with factory onboard when it appeared - no sign of the god TL though :(

Pruvmerong
x4

Post by Pruvmerong » Fri, 20. Jan 12, 05:22

I haven't noticed any stations disappearing, but in my game, many of the stations have long since stopped production due to lack of resources, while others have fully stocked products that never sell. There's a serious lack of NPC traders. Although, a few well-placed sector traders should fix that.

Ripskar
x3ap

Post by Ripskar » Fri, 20. Jan 12, 20:33

Hard to tell whether or not GoD is removing stations as I docked M5s in them as quickly as I could.
It doesn't work properly because the Baldrics still don't move Ice, therefore the is little water production, and thus little MRE production.
You can set up a few CLS2 ships to move the ice to the Purification Plants in the outer Solar System and that gets the basics running.
I also added Protein Paste Factories to Venus, Jupiter 2, Saturn 2, Uranus and Neptune as this isn't available except at Average Price.
There is still a significant shortfall between Supply and Demand though (about 90%) to which end I've added 2 large Water Purification Plants in Uranus and Neptune (expanding the CLS2 programme to include these) and 3 MRE loops in Venus, Saturn 2 and Uranus.

The Warzone plays havoc with with everything sun-ward of Jupiter so I'm hoping there will be some way to permanently force the Argon out.
Do you miss dangerous pirates?
Try leading the target a little more...

ImageCobra Mk. III Cmdr.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”