can't sell corvette ship?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TomatoAE
x4

can't sell corvette ship?

Post by TomatoAE » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 05:35

Ok so i stumbled across the corvette and now I can actually claim it.... However, it doesn't have any weapons, nor does it use standard race weapons. But hey, we can sell it, right?

wrong..... I can't sell it at an argon shipyard.....

So, i can't sell, i can't equip..... might as well make it not claimable.

cheakytoast
x3tc

Post by cheakytoast » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 05:56

Why can't you sell it?

Is it Terran/ATF?

Science

Post by Science » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 06:25

It may be one of the kha'ak ships people have been finding.
Are it's weapons ion emitters?

Pretty lucky to have found one, but bad luck not being able to sell it. :P

TomatoAE
x4

Post by TomatoAE » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 06:52

yea, thats what it is. Until they fix this, i guess ill park it in my complex. I also found two fighters (m3s) - same situation, can't sell them.

Before the patch you couldn't claim them because they had an unknown pilot inside. After the patch you can claim,but you just can't use :( I guess I'll wait a few months for 1.2

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 06:57

They usually come with a few weapons on board; some people have reported getting more weapons than the ship can actually mount.

Guess you're just really unlucky.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

CharlieChop
x4

Post by CharlieChop » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 08:45

KloHunt3r wrote:They usually come with a few weapons on board; some people have reported getting more weapons than the ship can actually mount.

Guess you're just really unlucky.
Why would you sell THE last khaak corvette in existence?? And yes im one of those peolpe...got really lucky with the guns...

Unfortunately the weapon placement in the vette makes it nearly impossible to se what youre shooting.

Also, just park it somewhere. Keep it until you get phq and reverse engineer it. At least its better to have the blueprint than just sell it for 3 million credits.

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 09:01

CharlieChop wrote:Why would you sell THE last khaak corvette in existence?? And yes im one of those peolpe...got really lucky with the guns...
If it doesn't have any weapons then it's basically a very large, funny-looking TS/TP.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 10:42

Hope to find other Kha'ak ships.

I found an interceptor with two extra Alpha Kion :)

Chull
x4

Post by Chull » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 11:14

Found my corvette in Savage Spur, with 18 betas and 1 alpha kyon. The scout and interceptor I've found were unarmed, I'm keeping my eye out for a fighter now to complete the set.
All religions are all nonsense

chibajoe
x3tc

Post by chibajoe » Mon, 23. Jan 12, 15:49

Chull wrote:Found my corvette in Savage Spur, with 18 betas and 1 alpha kyon. The scout and interceptor I've found were unarmed, I'm keeping my eye out for a fighter now to complete the set.
The script always spawns the corvette but very rarely spawns fighters. Usually it's just scouts and interceptors.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”