[REQ] Notarget/Noclip Script

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

MuffyTarkin
x3tc

[REQ] Notarget/Noclip Script

Post by MuffyTarkin » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 03:06

I'm new to this forum, and as far as I can tell script requests go here.

I've recently attempted to undertake an endeavor which involves flying my ship dangerously close to gigantic destroyers and carriers so that I can capture cool angles of these ships and create a small machinima video showcasing some of the cool combat effects.

However, I've run into a big snag. I want to make this thing as cinematic as possible, and I can do this with what I've got, but it will take a very long time.

Most of my attempted shots end in a hazy fireball because I get too close, and as a result I stop trying to film and a day later return in an attempt to retry.

This effort would be much easier if there was some way to keep enemy ships from targeting my ship and shooting me (ruining the shot), and a way to allow my ship to noclip through any other ship or structure.

I'm not familiar with scripting within X3, and if this script has already been created then I would be very grateful if someone were to point me in the right direction.

Otherwise, it would be much appreciated if someone would help undertake making this script.

Jack08
x3tc

Post by Jack08 » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 03:11

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216691

the options: Ignore Collisions, and "Fix Sector Relations", will do what you need
[ external image ]
"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible."
―Farengar Secret-Fire

mcaule
x4

Post by mcaule » Tue, 24. Jan 12, 19:02

Jack08 wrote:http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=216691

the options: Ignore Collisions, and "Fix Sector Relations", will do what you need
Plus God Mode ON. Just don't forget to set yourself as a target in cheats menu.
I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”