Wing commands

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

coyotejodido
x3tc

Wing commands

Post by coyotejodido » Tue, 31. Jan 12, 20:50

So, i've been reading for a while but have not found the answer for my question. I have an Aran which has 30 docked Hyperions, Is there a way to make the hyperions follow the orders I give to the aran and then redock?
I think it's kinda badly explained so I'll give an example: I'm being attaked I order the Aran to protect me, how can I make the Hyperions also protect me and them getting them to redock themselves with one single order?

And if I put 2 M3 ships in each Hyperion would I be able to do the same with them included?

Catra

Post by Catra » Tue, 31. Jan 12, 23:00

only orders that target the aran (in a good way) will make them carry out the order and redock when theres nothing happening.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”