[TC] How do I check my various Race Ranks (Notoriety)?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nukewarm

[TC] How do I check my various Race Ranks (Notoriety)?

Post by nukewarm » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 13:10

In my search for this answer, I've seen tables outlining how much experience you need to rank up, and what the most efficient way to increase your race notoriety is. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a single method for checking what my current race ranks are.

Thanks

Nazardo
x3tc

Post by Nazardo » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 13:11

Press P twice and the "Pilot Status" screen will pop-up.
Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our means, but by what we seek to accomplish.
Screenshots

Probe1
x3ap

Post by Probe1 » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 13:19

you should figure things out for yourself a little more often. ask the forum when you're absolutely stuck but otherwise
Search
http://forum.egosoft.com/search.php
or Explore in game.

The most efficient way? LOL do a mission. If you're in the negative then do fighting missions offered by ships in that races sector. Killing convoys is a special favorite because you can ram the trade ships and only suffer a tiny notoriety loss in return for a big gain with whoever you're working for.

nukewarm

Post by nukewarm » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 13:37

I do figure things out for myself. I've seen the pilot status screen many times, and I previously insinuated that I had already done extensive searches on this topic. The location of that information was still not apparent to me, hence this post.

Your second paragraph is completely off topic, though I prefer that to the tone of your first.

Thank you for your input, but the contributions of the first reply were sufficient.

Vim Razz
x4

Post by Vim Razz » Sat, 4. Feb 12, 14:28

Race ranks can also be checked in the in-game encyclopedia at the bottom of the race's entry.

You'll see a list of all the rank titles with your current rank highlighted.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”