X3:AP 1.1 - Argon Prime Stock Exchange bug - solved.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

xxxeen
x4

X3:AP 1.1 - Argon Prime Stock Exchange bug - solved.

Post by xxxeen » Sun, 12. Feb 12, 15:21

I started game as "Humble Merchant" start. Now I am owner of Complex Hub in Herrons Nebula sector (about 20 stations connected into complex) with all Argon sectors around Argon Prime covered by Advanced Navigation Relay Satellites.
Complex is fully operational and producing. My ships are equiped with every available trading software. I docked to Argon Stock Exchange multiple times.
Game was created on 1.0 game version, but patched to 1.1 via automatic Steam system. (not sure how exactly patch affect savegames in case of such bugs or only affect new games).
Unfortunatelly - still NO stock exchange in Argon Prime sector available for me.
"Argon Trade Authorities have restricted access to the Stock Market to individuals whom own at least one station in Argon Space."
requirement still pending.

I met similar topic around on this forum but related to 1.0 release but no real solution for me there. Save/load trick docked in Stock Exchange did not help.

Any advice?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 12. Feb 12, 15:42

That would be this thread you saw?

There are also this and this. Both end up after patch 1.1 and report inconsistent behaviour although the tips in there worked for some. I suspect that there is still a certain unknown or intermittent issue going on with the Stock Exchange unlocking scripts.

I cannot really help beyond this but I hope a Dev or AP scripter notices this report.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

xxxeen
x4

Post by xxxeen » Sun, 12. Feb 12, 16:16

Thank you Alan.

I just solved that issue - In my case market was opened after "mouseclick" targeting station directly when I was flying around in space.
I was used to target stations using keyboard via "sector map view" what did not work in my case.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 12. Feb 12, 17:37

when you say targetting from the sector map, do you mean just selecting it to open up the context menu ?

as thats not actually targetting the station. From the sector map, if you highlight the station then press T to target it, then it should work

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”