yaki tradeships?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jumee
x3tc

yaki tradeships?

Post by Jumee » Mon, 20. Feb 12, 23:28

I'm quite confident yaki had no trading ships in TC but since I've been doing tons of build missions for them I couldnt help but notice large numbers of: yaki caimans/mercuries and etc, so did yaki start having tradeships in AP? or are these just spawned for some of the destroy convoy missions?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 00:54

Not noticed this yet.
I have set up shop in Yaki territory.

They certainly do not have there own TSs.

Although for your own fleet, the Chokaro make good STs etc.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 00:59

the strange thing about them is that they do dock at stations sit there for a while and leave without buying anything and just keep flying around yaki space

kurush
x3tc

Post by kurush » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 02:17

I also saw those ships and assumed they are for some convoy type of missions. I guess we need to be careful accepting "destroy convoy" from a pirate-looking guy when we see those.

martimus
x4

Post by martimus » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 18:35

Would the Yaki buy from your stations, or do you need to actively sell it to their stations in their space? I am asking because I am thinking of building some space weed/booze complexes in Senators Badlands, but since they attack me on sight when I enter Weavers Tempest, I would need them to come to me to buy, and I could not actively distribute the products.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 18:38

they do not buy (those yaki TS seem to fly around aimlessly) so you need to sell all goods yourself

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Yaki Trading

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 20:58

look for job offers/missions at the shipyard or from yaki ships build rep quickly and you will be able to build in weavers tempest and get ibls as and whern they are made (tip ssupply them with what they need )

Jumee
x3tc

Re: Yaki Trading

Post by Jumee » Tue, 21. Feb 12, 21:15

shaun bergin wrote:look for job offers/missions at the shipyard or from yaki ships build rep quickly and you will be able to build in weavers tempest and get ibls as and whern they are made (tip ssupply them with what they need )
I was looking for an excuse to buy a trading station for quite some time so a couple of days ago I build one in senators badlands just to do all the trading for the yaki by doing build missions I got all 3 sectors crowded with stations and my freighters are running around non-stop so in addition to supplying IBL's I also make nice profits and make yaki sectors look like race sectors not some empty abandoned holes

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”