AP 2.0 UFJD-hub mission

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

AP 2.0 UFJD-hub mission

Post by Free Trade Inn » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 04:52

I am doing the mission for ASC in Queens harbour, and I am just about to sell my inventory of salvaged missiles and guns.
I have delivered the mosquito missiles and am anout 18 away from the hornet delivery (I dont have the rank with most races to get the tomahawks). Anyway before I sell all of this booty (to make room in one of my TSs for more booty) what is the rest of the mission? I dont want to sell stuff I may need later (sorry that reads a bit long winded :oops: )

FTI
You can be cool, or you can be nasty, but as soon as you are one, you are not the other.
FTI

Shootist
x4

Re: AP 2.0 UFJD-hub mission

Post by Shootist » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 05:33

Free Trade Inn wrote:I am doing the mission for ASC in Queens harbour, and I am just about to sell my inventory of salvaged missiles and guns.
I have delivered the mosquito missiles and am anout 18 away from the hornet delivery (I dont have the rank with most races to get the tomahawks). Anyway before I sell all of this booty (to make room in one of my TSs for more booty) what is the rest of the mission? I dont want to sell stuff I may need later (sorry that reads a bit long winded :oops: )

FTI
Why spoil a new game? Otherwise, save early, and often. There are always more goodies. And more after that.

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

Post by Free Trade Inn » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 05:45

I remember playing ages ago and I sold some of my booty just to clear some space in my ship that I used for storage, and in a later part of the mission I discovered I needed some of said booty to finish the same mission. Some of the said booty was hard to find (I had aquired it over weeks of playing) and I dont want to be in a situation of 'if only I had put some stuff to one side etc.

...Also we have spoiler tags for those who dont want to know, but that person isnt me :wink:

FTI
You can be cool, or you can be nasty, but as soon as you are one, you are not the other.
FTI

TiGGs
x3tc

Post by TiGGs » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 12:57

The Hub requirements are a lot easier this time. You can buy the stuff at NPC stations no problem.

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

Post by Free Trade Inn » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 16:22

Good to know. So let me re-phrase the question...er...WHAT ARE THEY :wink:

Thank you,

FTI
FTI

TiGGs
x3tc

Post by TiGGs » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 16:49

Spoiler
Show
It was mosquito, hornets, Tomahawks, stott, bofu, wheat and energy. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was lucky to have a missile complex where I could get most of stuff for free.

Free Trade Inn
x3tc

Post by Free Trade Inn » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 17:03

Thank you.

FTI
FTI

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”