X3AP 2.0 -- Starting conditions for hub, ufjd phq.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kirren
x4

X3AP 2.0 -- Starting conditions for hub, ufjd phq.

Post by Kirren » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:04

EDIT: Apparently these missions trigger after completing the war plot. Credit goes to Kroo for a prompt and helpful reply!

I'm about 90 hours in, and have a good empire going from the Anonymous Argon start... but none of these new missions are triggering. Do they work for AA? Or am I just missing something? I don't want to have to start over. >.<

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Kirren on Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

dlryan
x3tc

Post by dlryan » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:24

Might be a silly question, but do you have 2.0 patch? (Patch was released on Steam versions today)
Prior to that, those missions were not in AP.

Otherwise, I believe you require a decent Boron Rep to start Hub/HQ.
(Might be Boron Kings knight? Someone else can confirm)
AMD FX 8core 8150 4.5ghz(overclocked)4x8gb ram, ATI Crossfire Radeon 7850HD x2. Sabertooth 990fx mobo

Reliku
x4

Post by Reliku » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:30

I wonder if you have to have begun or finish the main plot before these become available...

Kirren
x4

Post by Kirren » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:36

I have the patch. I even have some awesome screenshots of the Xenon I to prove it :) I've started the main plot up to the point i'm getting war reports, but i havent done anything hostile to the terrans. In fact, i'm quite friendly with them.

Edit: It's also worth noting that i'm un-modified.

Kroo
x3tc

Post by Kroo » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:46

The new missions should trigger when you complete the war plot. I got two messages that directed me towards the questgivers immediately after I completed the last war mission.
Last edited by Kroo on Sat, 25. Feb 12, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Kirren
x4

Post by Kirren » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:48

Ahh thank you! Looks like i'm gonna have to fight some terrans after all :( I'll edit my first post so others can find this information more easily.

Reliku
x4

Post by Reliku » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 07:49

I am in the same boat, and since theres numerous reports that terran starts dont get the mini's, I am guessing that you would have to finish the main plot

FNTG

Post by FNTG » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 08:29

how to do you trigger these missions on the poisoned paranid start?

Draekros
xr

Post by Draekros » Sat, 25. Feb 12, 09:18

Kirren wrote:Ahh thank you! Looks like i'm gonna have to fight some terrans after all :(
This thread has some tips on keeping your rep with the Terrans/ATF, also it mentions a (slow) method which requires no fighting.
FNTG wrote:how to do you trigger these missions on the poisoned paranid start?
I believe you need to have high Argon rep (not sure of exact level - I know I wasn't Hero of the Federation when I got the "go to M148 sector" mission) and low Terran reps. If I remember correctly, Terran rep has to be at "Terran Renegade" (-2) or lower. Might work if you're a "Terran Revolutionary" (-1) as well. I picked up the War plot near the beginning of the Poisoned Paranid start (about 6-8 hours in) when I was exploring parts of the map in a fast M5. I was in a war sector (Treasure Chest I think) and got a message to report to Argon Sector M148. I haven't actually "joined" yet though, I've turned the guidance off on that mission whilst I build my :pirat: empire...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”