[AP 2.0] - Kha'aks

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kurush
x3tc

[AP 2.0] - Kha'aks

Post by kurush » Sun, 26. Feb 12, 10:23

Did somebody encounter Kha'aks in UFJD sectors? All 3 or 4 time I tried it it was aways Xenon. I want some Kyons. The corvette seems to have flag set that prevents reverse engineering :)

Disako

Post by Disako » Sun, 26. Feb 12, 11:20

As I understand it, the Kha'ak are officially all dead (wiped out in TC), so you won't find any of them in the UFJD sectors. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

Aidyer
x3tc

Post by Aidyer » Sun, 26. Feb 12, 11:45

Potential spoiler if you haven't done the final fury plot in TC:
Spoiler
Show
In TC, the "Final Fury" plot, you obliterated Kha'ak Sector 926, or the Kha'ak hive, and that lead to them being eradicated from the face of the universe in AP, as they posed no threat. This is why you never see them in AP, instead you have different races at war with each other, so you wont see less action than you did in TC, if anything you'd see more :P

you_rebel_scum
x3tc

Post by you_rebel_scum » Sun, 26. Feb 12, 11:59

Aidyer wrote:Potential spoiler if you haven't done the final fury plot in TC:
Spoiler
Show
In TC, the "Final Fury" plot, you obliterated Kha'ak Sector 926, or the Kha'ak hive, and that lead to them being eradicated from the face of the universe in AP, as they posed no threat. This is why you never see them in AP, instead you have different races at war with each other, so you wont see less action than you did in TC, if anything you'd see more :P
erm are you all forgetting the plot where you seal off the Kha'ak from the gates using the hub? Thye did after all find a massive nvidium roid there and looked as thougth they were dug in deep.
Die-Hard...Suicidal Squid DiD
I was born free, but now I'm expensive!

Terrachova
x3tc

Post by Terrachova » Sun, 26. Feb 12, 18:56

Could be wrong, but wasn't it the Xenon? Since it was the Xenon Hub and all?

Ripskar
x3ap

Post by Ripskar » Sun, 26. Feb 12, 19:05

^^^Wrong Mission...
Do you miss dangerous pirates?
Try leading the target a little more...

ImageCobra Mk. III Cmdr.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”