(AP) Keep losing boron police license after hub plot

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tater-tots
x3tc

(AP) Keep losing boron police license after hub plot

Post by tater-tots » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 02:53

Anyone else having this problem?

after I connected the split sectors in the hub plot, I keep losing the boron police license. I buy a new one and lose it in a matter of minutes/seconds. though I am not losing any rep. with the boron.

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 09:38

You've either got an illegal factory in Boron space or you are selling illegal wares at the Hub. It doesn't have to be booze/weed, it might be something like SQUASH mines.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

tater-tots
x3tc

Post by tater-tots » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 15:37

I did recently add laser tower and MKII fabs to a complex in boron space. wonder if that could be the cause?

*edit* oh, and an ion mine fab (just to check it out), but, that I bought from the boron

Terrachova
x3tc

Post by Terrachova » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 15:56

Ion Mines are still illegal, even if the Boron sell it.

Take a look at the Argon - they sell Space Fuel fabs, but Space Fuel is illegal in their space.

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 16:10

That's the culprit. Eventually they will send ships to destroy the fab.

It might take them a while before they decide to act so it's a chance for you to stockpile some Ion Mines, or you could just self-destruct now and build a new one in an Unknown Sector (or Terran if you have the rep) somewhere to avoid the rep hit of destroying the ships that attack your factory. Once they decide to destroy it they will send a constant stream of M7, M8, M7M and M2 until it is gone, regardless of your rep.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

tater-tots
x3tc

Post by tater-tots » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 16:21

ack poppycock. thanks for the info.

Raize

Post by Raize » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 16:23

Wait, Fighter Drone Mk2 are illegal in Boron space?
Hens love roosters, geese love ganders,
Everyone else loves Ned Flanders!

Nazardo
x3tc

Post by Nazardo » Mon, 27. Feb 12, 16:24

Terrachova wrote:Ion Mines are still illegal, even if the Boron sell it.
Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our means, but by what we seek to accomplish.
Screenshots

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”