[AP 1.1] Illegal station in Argon sector attacked

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kinger
x4

[AP 1.1] Illegal station in Argon sector attacked

Post by kinger » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:12

Hi,

I have a space distillery complex placed in an Argon sector and it has come round to that time where the local Argon military decide to attack it.

Is there any way to stop these attacks occurring? I have tried contacting the Argon vessel and selected the option that occurs when you accidentally shoot them, but it just attacks again soon after.

Any other suggestions other than moving the entire complex?

Thanks

Kinger
There are only three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant.

Jumee
x3tc

Post by Jumee » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:13

well it is an illegal station so no nothing you can do, you could self-destruct it yourself - not that it changes anything

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:14

Only other option is to kill all the argon in that sector preventing them to blow up your stuff. Otherwise they just keep coming.

Next time build illegal stuff in Unknown/Pirate sectors AND away from Patrols.

MFG

Ketraar

kinger
x4

Post by kinger » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:17

Would you lose race notoriety if laser towers were placed around the complex and set to attack enemies? I guess you still would.
There are only three types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:36

Of course you would! It's an illegal factory, they're attacking it!
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:58

while it exists the argon will always attack it no matter how many you clear, that station needs to go

I made the same mistake with a 98 fab complex and spent ages trying to work out why

It was so much fun re-attaching those stations i restarted the game
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

lordmuck
x4

Post by lordmuck » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 20:04

This maybe somewhat off topic but may help you if you dont mind the modified tag

There is a scrip/mod which lets you repack your complex to another sector IF you do not wish to have it destroyed or reload or go to war with Argon.

So it maybe worth the time to check the sticky in the mods section

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”