Yaki Kariudo (AP)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chibajoe
x3tc

Yaki Kariudo (AP)

Post by chibajoe » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:17

I've been trolling Yaki space for hours and it's nowhere in sight. Do these only spawn on missions?

Xander Cade
x3tc

Post by Xander Cade » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:27

Honestly, assuming these ships actually are in game, I think it's a matter of luck. I've heard people say the Advanced Chokaro can be capped in AP, and I've been wanting to get my hands on one of those for years, but I have yet to see anything other than the usual ships in Yaki space. And I have two complexes there, so it's not like I haven't been hanging around.
"What he doesn't understand is that the Welsh are a subject people, put on Earth to do menial tasks for the English." - John Cleese

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 19:27

The Kariudo did not make it.

I know its in TShips but its not used anywhere in the vanilla game.

MFG

Ketraar

ConCorDian
x4

Post by ConCorDian » Tue, 28. Feb 12, 20:04

the Kariudo isn't anything special,

its more or less a Demios with slightly better Accel and Turn rate +a 10ship hanger. but the Demios has more laser energy/laser recharge, better sheilding, better top speed and slightly better cargobay.

imo if its the 10ship hanger you really want go for the Cerberus. its 2m/s faster, same accel, better turn rate, same sheild generator (albeit 1Gj less overall sheilding), has better laser generator, laser reserve and more weapons and cargohold.

the only true advantage the Kariudo has over the Cerberus is the PSG ability (which is also arguable weither or not it is that much of an advantage) but the issue with PSG is you may as well start shooting at your own ships and rep with other races by using it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”