[TC] terran rank help

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

chriscyco69
x4

[TC] terran rank help

Post by chriscyco69 » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 21:16

So im a trader and did the first mission for the terrans a week ago and know i am working on the very very slow hub missions building stations and such.
today got a message that i lost 2 ut do to terran attacks so i look and lone behold im a terran terrorist my only guess would be 1 of my uts dropped drones and destroyed a terran ship as i havent even gone to that area in a week can any1 help me out i dont know where to go to get my terran rank back up all there zones go red as soon as i enter thanks in advance

{Added [TC] to thread title to avoid confusion. - Nanook}

Catra

Post by Catra » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 21:18

take patrol / defend missions in heretics end. killing pirates there will increase your terran rep.
Just saying it forward: I give everyone 2 posts to make good, in context posts(proper english, as always, is optional). After that I'm ignoring what you have to say in that thread that's directed to what we previously were talking about.

chriscyco69
x4

only way

Post by chriscyco69 » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 21:28

is that the only way because im trying to keep rep up with every1 although the duke pirates hate me no matter what i do

kurush
x3tc

Re: only way

Post by kurush » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 21:55

chriscyco69 wrote:is that the only way because im trying to keep rep up with every1 although the duke pirates hate me no matter what i do
You will have to kill somebody and I can't think of a way to spawn Xenons in some terran space... Well, may be with some creative Hub rearrangement. Get yourself a fast ship and try to find pirate bases deep in Terran unknown sectors. Some terrans might be offering missions there (not sure if Terrorist is already too low for that), or you might get a mission with pirate ships as the opposition, if you don't mind killing pirates. Even if opposition is one of the major races, Terrans will like you more. They are indiscriminating killers after all, hiding behind their AGI paranoia :)

chriscyco69
x4

Post by chriscyco69 » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 22:02

sweet i didnt even think of hub idea but that will definitely be my goal link the hub to the asteroid belt gate and keep a close eye on it since it will block the terrans who hate me from jumping to heretics end thanks you very much

plawolf
x3tc

Post by plawolf » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 22:55

If you could be bothered to trek all the way there, I noticed that sometimes the xeno cross into Segaris in 1.1.

I haven't gone there yet in 2.0. but with the reports of more aggressive xenon activity in other sectors neighboring xenon ones, my guess would be that there could be xenon there more often now.
Orange wing misfit Meep Meep

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 23:00

Which game, Terran Conflict or Albion Prelude? It's always a good idea to state which game you're playing in your thread title or first post in order to avoid confusion. This forum actively supports all six of the X games, so it can get confusing. Thanks.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

chriscyco69
x4

Post by chriscyco69 » Thu, 1. Mar 12, 23:27

playing x3tc vanilla im gonna try to hub them into heritics see if that works

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”