[TC] Argon Sector M148 Military Base gone hostile

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Warboss Ethan
x3ap

[TC] Argon Sector M148 Military Base gone hostile

Post by Warboss Ethan » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 02:47

Doing operation final fury, just finished the mission where the khaak attack argon sector M148, at rank of captain and the military base that my mission guidance tells me I need to dock at has gone hostile. I've commed every capital ship in the sector and apologized for weapons fire multiple times but the base is still red. The military outpost is also still hostile but has been since that mission in the terran plot. Any way of getting this base to let me dock and continue with this plot?

jkjklkl
x3ap

Post by jkjklkl » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 02:50

The only way to turn a hostile station friendly is by getting an NPC to hack it for you. They appear as "Think" missions at stations up to 3 sectors away from the hostile station (so in your case as far as Black Hole Sun/Wastelands).

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 13:32

It's likely you hit it too many times trying to defend it.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Prophet1
x4

Post by Prophet1 » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 14:21

LVs script "apologize for friendly fire" has been my friend. Trying to find a hack offer is only a little better than looking for a needle in a haystack and will consume alot of time. The script will turn the base back friendly.
No glory for you!

Warboss Ethan
x3ap

Post by Warboss Ethan » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 19:00

I ended up reloading from a save prior to the khaak attack on M148. Lost a few hours of busywork doing this but it seems a better option than using the hub and linking M148 to sectors with pirate bases or teladi stations and hoping for a station hack mission to become available. I don't think I'll ever be doing a dead is dead campaign with game breaking oversights like this.

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 21:35

O:FF isn't the most DiD friendly campaign anyway. I just used carriers and M7M's to keep the fighting away from the Military Base.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”