X3AP marines for sale not showing various levels

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SirCharles
x3tc

X3AP marines for sale not showing various levels

Post by SirCharles » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 03:06

after the 2.0 update, I knoticed that when viewing marines, the different skill levels are no longer showing up. I have included my DXdiag just in case it is needed. the marines showed their levels before the update. there has not been any changes made to the system before, or after the update to X3AP.

<DxDiag removed to save space as unnecessary this time. Alan Phipps>
Intel 3.1 Ghz E8500 dual core with 6 megs L3 cach. 16 gigs of 1600 Ram. EVGA Gtx 550 Ti with 2 gigs onboard Ram. 2X 120 gig ssd drives. windows 7 64 bit

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 09:48

You need to have a Bioscanner installed on your ship to see the level screen of the marines.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

SirCharles
x3tc

Post by SirCharles » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 23:30

ok, that would explain it, I had bought some new ships, and gotten one in a mission that I must have not updated with everything. I will make sure I get that in all my ships.
Intel 3.1 Ghz E8500 dual core with 6 megs L3 cach. 16 gigs of 1600 Ram. EVGA Gtx 550 Ti with 2 gigs onboard Ram. 2X 120 gig ssd drives. windows 7 64 bit

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 4. Mar 12, 00:07

That is one reason why,unless I am working on a strict budget,I always install all softwares in all ships.

"Ya never noo wen't needed."

David Howland
x3tc

Back That!

Post by David Howland » Sun, 4. Mar 12, 19:14

Except strict budget, might be overstating it but certainly after early game poverty, I back TTDs policy to the hilt. After all what is the point of being wealthy if you still get caught short?
The BANISHED RETURNS.
HEALTH WARNING! Steam Damages Freedom Of Speech!
Congratulations Egosoft on increasing memory usage from 2 to 3 Gb.
Bin playing X too long when Egosoft refuses to sell you their latest game?
The only steam I want is in my kettle! STEAM=GAME OVER.

sadron
x3tc

Post by sadron » Sun, 4. Mar 12, 19:28

Because of where I am, so much later in the game, I practically buy all software just to break down my cash. After hitting 2 billion through lots of missions and factory revenue I never seem to be able to get rid of my money X-x

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”